Sunday, September 17, 2006

so the pope says that islam is evil and promotes violence...so then the muslims gets angry and say..TAKE IT BACK THATS NOT TRUE...and then they kill a nun.

their hypocrisy will never end.

(and that's actually not even what the pope said....btw)

so then people are like omg how can the pope say such a thing? but then the muslims make cartoons about the holocaust and condem the jews like every other day. and tell all americans to convert to their religion and then people are like whatever. no big. let them do what they want. in their own countries....where they are making nuclar weapons. and plotting to kill americans.


Anonymous
10:55:32 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I fell asleep ten years ago, woke up today, didn't look at any news whatsoever, tangst existed, and I posted on it, I might have written this, except without misspelling nuclear and with correct capitalization. I am sorry to say this good sir, but I just spilled your drank.

Anonymous said...

making generalizations like that is completely ridiculous

Anonymous said...

I honestly do agree with the OP.