Monday, September 25, 2006

Some days I feel like my parents would be alot happier w/o each other. They fight 5 days out of seven, or rather my mom yells at everyone in the house that much if not more. I have less freee time than she does yet I handle it all. She gets 3 out of 7 days in a weeks off, completely exept for working every fifth weekend. I have 1 free day a week. Why does she feel like she has the right to yell at us all??? She yells at us when she doesn't understand how to do something. She yells at us when we make tiny mistakes, she yells at us when we speak to her SLIGHTLY louder than normal. She yells at us because she can't understand what we're saying when we talk at a normal talking speed. I guess I have so little free time because I spend all my free time being busy to get away from her... Yet on Sundays when im at home getting yelled at and have all the time in the world to do my work, I some how inevitably get none of it done. I'm about to fail math , my grade in social studies isnt to great either, yet I don't care. Cause when I have the time to do my homework im at home- which means I'm not doing it because im putting all energy into not getting yelled at. Thank god you are going on a vacation next week by yourself.


Anonymous
12:40:30 AM

1 comment:

trinitystar said...

Sometimes we do not see the whole pictue. Perhaps if you view the situation from a different angle. Know that people react in certain ways for a reason ... some because of the way they have been conditioned. Some for attention and love.
Treat your mum with compassion.
hugs4u