Sunday, September 17, 2006

i haven't written in here for a while. even though i have some many things running through my mind, about school, friends, myself.

i'm so stressed about school, that i'm afraid i'm going to let go of my friends, and lose them forever.

i keep getting headaches, and sore throats.

my friends, i don't know them. they're all seeming so fake. it seems like i can only depend on them when i want some fun. not when i really need them.

whatever i guess.

tangst here.


Anonymous
07:57:33 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness. My subconscious is writing Tangst posts. I mean, it sounded a little bit like me, but then...

For the past week, I've woken up every day with a sore throat, and gotten a headache every afternoon.

Then again, OP, if you are my subconscious... know that God is a friend who is always there and never fake. I think talking to Him will help solve your problems, subconscious.

Anonymous said...

your subconscious can't be Tangsting! This is mine!!

No worries, dear OP. I've been there.. and still AM there. If God doesn't work out for you, I say .. branch out! Go to a coffee shop or sign up for a book club at the library or just standing next to someone in line to get lunch... strike up a conversation. You'll be surprised at how receptive people are. Also, recently I've become much better friends with people who I used to only previously consider acquaintances... and i realize now how fantastic they are as people.

Good luck, and don't despair!