Saturday, September 16, 2006

i should be at homecoming with my friends right now, not sitting at home while my parents are at a wedding and refuse to let me do anything. i can't even sneak out because they could be coming home at any time, and if they find me gone, i am seriously going to be killed.

i just wish there was a little trust. i'm not a slut, i'm not going to go drinking/smoking/partying/whatever the fuck else they thing i'm going to do. i don't have sex with everything, hell, i don't have sex at all. i'm a GOOD girl, i make good grades, i'm respectful and nice and friendly and smart. i was going to go with a group of friends.
what the hell is wrong with that?

here i am, sitting at home alone on a saturday night while every friend i have is going and having a good time, and i'm sitting on my couch feeling depressed, sad, mopey, moody, etc.

i don't even have anywhere to go (and i can't even drive, anyway).

this is one of the most frustrating parts about living my life. i agree that i'm really fortunate for a lot of things, but on days like these, when my parents flip out like this, or when they become excessively conservative... i just want to punch them both in the face.

thanks for reading my tangst.


Anonymous
08:22:13 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some of the greatest tangst I have seen in a long, long time.

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain, op, my parents are like that too

Queen Sekaf said...

Once you can drive, everything will change. Hopsefully, they will realize that you now have the power to do whatever you want, and that all they can do is hope you make good decisions.

Anonymous said...

These are my parents too, that do things like this. That tell you that if you go to a rock concert, they will come with you just to make sure you don't get into trouble.

Anonymous said...

my parents do this to me all the time. I can drive now but it hasn't changed anything much because I still can't go out really unless they permit it.