Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I was never this self conscious before we met. You're on the most amazing people in my life but I feel so beneath you all the time. It's like I think you're lying when you tell me how interesting you think I am. I've never been interesting before. I've been smart, funny, and beautiful (on the inside) but never interesting, not in the perplexing way you find me. You're the type of boy I could fall in love with. It's too bad you'd never love me back. Can't you leave me alone? Just let me go back to being normal again.


Anonymous
07:14:08 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually feel like that with my best friend.

she seems so perfect, but not. and yet i feel so not enough.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the fact that a guy feels that way about you, and accept it as the truth. Confidence, in moderation, isn't a bad thing.

Anonymous said...

some day you'll look back and know that they were right. i belive all people have something to offer. all people have intresting things to share with the world. maybe he/ she can help you see what you have to offer
nameste

Anonymous said...

No one finds themselves interesting; we've known ourselves far too long for that. Those of us who seem the most plain to ourselves and to the majority may be the most interesting to someone who seems interesting to the general populace purely because we are different. Enjoy yourself. You are interesting if you think you are.