Sunday, August 27, 2006

so i liked this guy at the beggining of last year. but he had a g/f so i had no chance....even though he flirted sometimes. so i got over him. but i didnt really.

then at the end of last year he started liking me...with the g/f. he felt bad b/c she was moving away so he didnt break up with her until she was leaving. but he still liked me. and tried to take me out and do stuff for me etc.

so now i dont even know if i want to give him a chance b/c i had to wait for him for like two months. so i dont call him back like one day and now he's back with his old g/f.

I. hate. boys.

you might think i'm stupid b/c i didnt call him back. but i'm glad i didnt. he wasn't worth it.


Anonymous
02:58:32 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good on ya, mate!

Anonymous said...

I think I can say without reservation that you are the dumbest thing that's ever lived.

Don't tell the single-celled organisms.