Friday, August 25, 2006

I have a class with the guy I like, and I was having mixed feelings about this because i'm attempting to get over him. I said hi when I walked in, but other then that we didn't talk (even though he was sitting considerably close by). After class ended I started walking out with my friends, but he stopped me and started talking, and even walked out of his way to walk with me to my class. This small act was on my mind the rest of the day, even though I know it doesn't mean anything.


Anonymous
05:17:22 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i used to feel the same way. almost as if that small act was just him being friendly than anything else.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know exactly what you mean...are you sure he means nothing, though?

Anonymous said...

oh gosh.
you are definately not the only one who feels this way. small acts are the best kind. and gives you a feeling of happiness, evvn if it is nothing. but i can never tell anyone, because it makes me feel strange, cause technically, it's nothing.

Anonymous said...

I love and hate those things that mean nothing. Love because they make me happy. Hate because they make me happier than they should, because you're right, they don't mean anything.

But you can't help going around the rest of the day with a grin on your face when you think about it.