Thursday, August 24, 2006

I've been in love with him for over two years now. He's two and half years old. He has just started college while I am a junior in high school. I have tried time and time again to forget about him, and despite the fact that it may work for a while, he keeps hitting me again...he is like a fucking boomerang.
And now right after he breaks up with his girlfriend of 8 months (who he went pretty far with, not sex, but almost), he's suddenly talking to me....and it makes me happy but my parents say no...my parents forbid me to even talk to him (for three months...until the end of september)
My best friend practically screams "NOOOO!!!" when I tell her I'm talking to this guy.
Girls I have hardly even talk to approach me and warn me to stay away from this guy, because he is trouble.

But I am still in love.
He's kissed me, and I know it shouldn't have happened, but I think about it all the time, and I want nothing more than to hold him forever and just fall and fall into his arms, and I know it sounds tacky but it's true.
And I thought I finally got over him, but recently I"ve been falling deeper and deeper in love .....


Anonymous
10:13:45 PM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're head over heels for this guy. Are you going to continue until you get burned, or will you heed the advice friends and parents have given? It's your junior year; don't let some tacky guy ruin it.

Anonymous said...

He wants in your pants, and since you're "in love" with him (or so you think), you're an easy target for him because he knows you'll do whatever he wants you to. He'll get in your pants, fuck you every which way from Sunday, then throw you away like yesterday's newspaper. On that note, good luck to you! The end.

Anonymous said...

So, he's two and a half years old and in college? That''s one smart little kid.

Anonymous said...

^LOL.

Anonymous said...

It's me, the writer of this dilemma...lol sorry I meant two years older!!
Thank you all for the advice, it's really a help and I guess I constantly need to be reminded of how stupid I can be sometimes

Anonymous said...

Everytime he says hits on you think of him saying those exact words to all those girls who warned you about him. Because he probably did.

It's a bitter way to think but there's truth in it.