Friday, February 03, 2006

The day we got our report cards I folded mine in half and refused to look. I've been so freaked out about my falling math grade and college decisions that denial seemed the only good answer. If I didn't see the grades they didn't exist, right? I finally took them out for the first time this afternoon, and wow. What the heck was I worried about?! Sure I dropped two letter grades overall, but with so many APs what else was I supposed to expect?

Enloe can make you think ridiculous things sometimes. Just remember to keep the big picture in mind and don't let arbitrary letters and numbers rule any part of your life.

I have a C. Colleges will see it. I am perfectly content with that.


Anonymous
04:39:17 PM

6 comments:

PChis said...

I got two fucking b's, it ruined me day.

Just goes to show grades are relative eh?

Anonymous said...

eh, i have a C to. it pretty much ruined my year. but screw it. and french. screw french too.

TintedFragipan said...

I got one B. It was not a big deal. It will be an A by the end of the year.

Dr.A said...

hey SB.

-RT

Anonymous said...

Glad you came to your senses, it feels like all the time pressure tends to build and blinds everyone that they still breathe.

Anonymous said...

straight A's, for the first time in my life.