Tuesday, May 15, 2007

why are people so messed up?
I know so many people who have so much darkness and sadness inside and it makes me want to scream, WHY CANT YOU GET BETTER? I NEED YOU TO BE OK! PLEASE! but I know I can't just make them better and that it's something they have to do for themselves and that is one of the hardest feelings I have known.

everytime I see your cuts and burn marks I cry. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF? PLEASE GET BETTER! I CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH!!


Anonymous
08:45:00 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel.
I wish you could all be okay. I wish you could feel the joy I feel.
I wish I could save you.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel too. That feeling where everytime you see it or think about it your stomach drops. It sucks that we can fix everyone. But all we can do is love them.

Anonymous said...

I was one of those people, except I firmly refused to cut/burn, because I'd had enough of the scars that I didn't cause. Lots and lots of love (self-love included) and hope helped me heal.

Anonymous said...

Part of me really wishes that my friend wrote this - another part doesn't

I wish I could stop just to make her proud of me