Monday, May 21, 2007

I can not deal with, or know how to deal with, people that are filled with self hate so much that it consumes them. I have run out of things to say or try. I have tried everything i can think of, I have evne mentioned it to authority that can do somethign about it. It has begun to annoy me (which i know is horrible, but i cant figure out what to do for them and im facing 100% resisitance at every step). what can i do? what should i do? nothing i say helps. nothing ive done helps. they refuse to get better on thier own, or with my help.

and it isnt like they avoid it. it is all dumped on me, so it is obvious that they are seeking something (it might just be a vent) but...what to do?


Anonymous
10:33:00 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my sister lived in a different country for six years.she finally came back in march, now, shes just not the same anymore, and I think I hate her. I also think that she hates me, all the same. were just being fake with eachother most of the time.

what happened to you cool sis?

Anonymous said...

umm just tell someone. I had the same problem last year. except this person was depressed and suicidal and would always come to me to complain about something. At first I was nice and tried to genuinely help her. but you cant help someone that needs professional help. after a while she was ruining my life and was taking up too much time. I finally told mr koehn at school and she got help. she hated me for it at first but now she actually has friends and sees a regular therapist.

and i dont have to deal with it anymore.

Mary said...

Sometimes people don't think they need or want help. It's not up to you to save them. Change comes from within. Give them a self help book.