Saturday, November 18, 2006

a paradoy of batboy... names have been changed for keeping the identities of these people safe

Becky: How could you tell me you loved me, when you knew it not to be true?
Christopher: How can you say that? I loved you! Can’t you see it in your soul?

Becky: A soul? Is that what you call it,
that empty pit, that wound where my heart should be?
You dug this hole in me bit by bit, nothing is left of me!
Give me one reason why I should stay.
See, you have no reply.
The world is gay or straight, but I am both or neither.
So goodbye!

Julianne: I'm sorry, Becky, really am.
Sorry to hear your life's a sham.
Still, it doesn't have to end this way!
So ask him out and don't be cute.
College—almost here. Don’t be a fruit!
Do it now, no one cries today.

GROUP: Don’t let it reoccur, why do you pity her?
Look at the options- why don't you stop her!
What kinda girl are you?
What are you gonna do?
We oughtta stop you too!
Why don't you stop her!
GET HER! GET HER!

Becky: Don't deny the obvious- such a bad girlfriend.
Everywhere you put me, look what I can’t mend!

(Becky stands on the edge of the platforms in front of the audience)

GROUP: Push her! Stop her! Jesus, Ashley!
Stop her! Push her! Push her! Do it!

Becky: Why don’t you just tell him, and let me release.
If you're not a coward, give me peace.

GROUP: It’s killing you bit by bit, why do you pity it?
Can’t take an upheaval-- God, you're both evil!
What kinda girl are you?
What are you gonna do?
Ashley, he wants you too!
Push her or we will!

(Ashley moves to push Becky off the platforms into the audience, but
can’t do it.)

Becky: Coward.

Ashley: I'm sorry.

Becky: You know...
One thing alone saved me from despair,
back when I was with Chris.

Adam: Becky...

Becky: Once in a while he would meet my stare.
Then I had nothing i would miss.

Adam: Becky, don't!

Becky: But surely his smile wasn't meant for me.

Adam: Becky no!

Becky: Easier to dismiss. But, tonight he kissed me, here.

(General gasp)

Becky: Tonight he gave me this. (She takes out Adams’s pants)

Group: Huh?

Becky: I smell his old spice and his sweat...

Ashley: Oh my God...

Group: Jesus!

Becky: Look what a gift he gave me- (Takes out condom)
Ashley: Is it true?
Becky: Almost enough to save me.
Adam: Yes!
Becky: And I imagine you're upset...
Ashley: Oh my God!
Becky: But I would sleep with him again!

Group: Stop her! Slap her!

Becky: And do you know what he did then?
Group: Stop!
Becky: He offered me his pain.
Group: No!
Becky: He offered me his love!
Group: God!
Becky: He offered me everything!

(Ashley runs to strangle Becky. Christopher stops her.)
Ashley: Christopher, I'm sorry. All of this is me.
Chris: Ashley, please.

Ashley: (overlapping)
I can't bear to look at you. She are all I see.
Her eyes, Chris, its in her eyes.
It hurts too much to put behind me... the way I lost you.

Chris: (overlapping)
Ashley, don't.
Please, oh Ashley, don't deny the obvious, leave the past behind.
We can start again, love. We have both been blind.

Julianne: Becky, damn you... Becky, you dirty horror...
Chris: Ashley, I forgive you. I know, my love, I know.
Ashley: And every day her eyes remind me.

Group: Slut! Slut! Slut!

Chris: Ashley, come here. Ashley, let it go!



hahah... the rest would spoil the end. oh well. guess you'll have to come see the real show before i post the next part.


Anonymous
07:51:55 PM

5 comments:

TintedFragipan said...

tl. dr.

Anonymous said...

wtf. that was annoying.

Anonymous said...

I'm not nearly interested enough in this to actually read the whole thing. I just scroll on down.

Anonymous said...

this is incoherent

Anonymous said...

Hey...my name wasn't changed.