Sunday, November 26, 2006

I see things. Things crawling and grabbing at me. I can feel the pain they cause me but it crawls instead of stings. I know these things are not real. I know with every last bit of my brain they are not really there. But it doesn't really matter whether they are real or not when they are after me.

So tell me, people of tangst who have taken a psychology course and/or have access to wikipedia, what level of delusion must I reach before I count as delusional?


Anonymous
01:24:11 AM

3 comments:

thewordofrashi said...

Uhh...you need to be seeing a psychiatrist, I think.

Zimbardo tells us that we shouldn't use the AP Psych book to diagnose people.

Anonymous said...

I pray things will turn out okay for you, anonymous. Do talk to someone about this.

When in doubt, seek help. It's not weakness; it's not unwarranted.

Anonymous said...

i diagnose you with Complex Microinsectiphobia.

The cure involves mild electric therapy. Not painful at all but slight discomfort.