Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ok well here goes.
So I really liked this girl for like 2 years. Finally ask her out. Go out for 7 months then she dumps me. That's all fine and shit if you want to do that to me it's your right to break up. But at least have the fucking honor to do it to my face not in a fucking email. Then on top of that hurt me worse by getting a new guy within 3 fucking weeks. Alright now you want to act like everything is ok. Well guess what honey, their is a reason why I cant look at one side of the room. And why I leave any possible chance I get. Truly I don't really know why i'm still mad. I cant stay mad at anyone, other than my family, for more than 10 minutes so if I'm still fucking mad at you it must be for a reason. I don't think I've ever felt this angry, sad and just fucking betrayed before. I guess it's got a lot to do with me being angry at myself for letting myself care that much about you and on top of that thinking that you might actually have ever cared about me. The only problem here with the above portrait of anger is that I still feel the exact fucking way about you as I did when we were going out and that pisses me off more than anyone could possibly comprehend.
See yuh


Anonymous
10:02:03 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just let that anger out and stay away from her...

it's probably the best way.

Anonymous said...

agreed. When my gf broke up with me. I couldnt stop thinking about her or liking her, or feeling pissed off at her. However its been about 3-4 months now and ive forced myself to move on. Talk to people about it, and try to find quailities in other people that you like.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sound like my exboyfriend. (though I didn't break up over email)

No one likes an immature, seething loser. I would have felt bad saying this a few months ago, but I've pretty much realized that people who view break-ups as one-sided and turn them into pity-parties seriously need to get over themselves.

Only three weeks? You expect her to go longer? I mean, come on. This is high school. She didn't do it to hurt you. She did it because she liked someone else. I really doubt that she is putting in that much effort toward making you feel bad.

Get. Over. It. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Queen Sekaf said...

I disagree. 3 weeks is a ridiculously short amount of time after a 7 month relationship. The poster above me has obviously never been in a meaningful long-term relationship - even though its high school, this girl should've had enough respect for their ex to stay single for a while (ie. a couple of months) and let him recover.
OP - its ok to hurt. It's hard to see someone you cared deeply about treating you like a not-so-important person. Just know that you CAN move on and you will find someone eventually, and this girl is obviously insensitive and immature. Try to stay away from her as much as possible, being around her and trying to be "just friends" probably will not work. Probably won't work for a long long time. But it might eventually, and by then you will be a different person and you will be ok. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

i know you, OP. and as i recall, it wasnt even 6 months.

Anonymous said...

Sekaf- try two extremely serious two-year long relationships. Three weeks after seven months? Psh, sounds about right to me.

Anonymous said...

In a reflection to the person who is using the term immature loser. I wish to point out that she broke up with me over E-mail when i was out of town and far away from anyone who could possibly help me to feel better about this. I would like to clarify if she wanted to break up with me and maintain a friendship with me then they could have atleast called. Enjoy your life alone honey.