Sunday, November 12, 2006

i go and freaking work my ass off everyday 2 hours everyday and spend 5 hours of my saturday at your studio. then you cast the dance everyone in the company is supposed to be in and you leave me out of it? what the FUCK? DO i suck that much? because if I do please tell me now so i dont continue waisting my time.

so then I have to friggen walk into the studio again and pretend like i dont care. its just one dance. who gives a shit? EVERYONE gives a shit. and look at everyone while they smile and pity you and lie continuously and they say oh its no big deal....i wish i werent in it so i wouldnt have to go to rehersal. and its so akward and its your friends pitying you like that and they have no fucking idea what its like. and they really don't care fucking care ata ll. all thats going through their minds is....I'm glad I'm not her.


Anonymous
10:31:11 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't you hate directors some times?

especially when they tell you that your turnout isn't good enough, or your triple isn't tight enough... when honestly, they can't remember they got their fat ass up and did what you do everyday.