Sunday, November 12, 2006

To quote someone i know "If I didn't believe in love i'd just die."

It's true. If i didn't believe in love at first sight, love forever and always, i don't know what i'd do with myself. no matter how stupid boys are being, or how horrible my friends are to me i know that.

no matter how much i curse love and the gods for hating me so much, i know deep in my heart that if i didn't believe there would be no point anymore. i would just die.

so... thank you person for saying that. i didn't think there was anyone else who felt that way. and i hadn't told you how much i value your friendship... even when you can't console me over the phone. haha.

too bad it hurts so much.


Anonymous
10:20:27 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much. I'm crying on my keyboard, really.

Anonymous said...

love at first sight is bullshit.

it doesn't get any shallower.