Sunday, November 12, 2006

To quote someone i know "If I didn't believe in love i'd just die."

It's true. If i didn't believe in love at first sight, love forever and always, i don't know what i'd do with myself. no matter how stupid boys are being, or how horrible my friends are to me i know that.

no matter how much i curse love and the gods for hating me so much, i know deep in my heart that if i didn't believe there would be no point anymore. i would just die.

so... thank you person for saying that. i didn't think there was anyone else who felt that way. and i hadn't told you how much i value your friendship... even when you can't console me over the phone. haha.

too bad it hurts so much.


Anonymous
10:20:27 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much. I'm crying on my keyboard, really.

Anonymous said...

love at first sight is bullshit.

it doesn't get any shallower.

Anonymous said...

god damn you! love is real... you're just lonely and solem... i hate people like you!