Sunday, November 12, 2006

There's pain there, where my heart is. was. broken into a million tiny pieces. It hurts so bad.

He likes her. He does. He just confessed to us.

I'm heartbroken. I never understood the term before, but I do now. I have to go to school tomorrow, and see them joking and laughing together. I don't know if I can face it. After so much hoping, talking to him again will be like stabbing myself.

And he'll be gone soon, to some college far away, never knowing. And I'll be trapped here, where the memory of his smile haunts my steps, and the ghostly laughter fills empty classrooms. And I'll on my own. Again. Abandoned by those I loved best.

I'm crying on my keyboard...

I love you.


Anonymous
11:57:10 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
i don't want to be too harsh on you,
cause i know how you feel.

i've even had a worse situation,
when i was friends with the other girl.

but hey,
you're going to do fine.
don't worry.

Anonymous said...

don't cry on the keyboard... the salinity will wash away the keys... i mean the paint on them of course.

anyways... just eating bojangles will make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

I've been in the same situation. Don't worry, you will get used to not having him around. After awhile you just become numb to it. But you will miss him, thats for sure. If you really love him, tell him...before he leaves.