Sunday, November 05, 2006

i did a stupid thing tonight. i've gone since august completely ignoring him... and i know he's seen me around school and i've definitely seen him...but we expressly ignored each other.
and then i saw him tonight.. and i looked so good... and i just wanted him to tell me.

anyway, he left and didn't even get to see my performance, but i talked to his family (they all love me). but then i sent him a text. it was so lame: "hey i saw you tonight and i wanted to say hi but didn't get the chance. Hi, and hope everything is going well."

well obviously he didn't respond and now i feel like the biggest fucking dumbass on the face of the planet.


Anonymous
12:46:33 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!! this was me tonight too! same day!!

I been ignoring him since september...
i seen him from a distance
he waved at me and i nodded
i went home and for the first time in 5 months, i called him and TALKED to him

and i don't trust him anymore

the weird thing is, i'm glad about it

Anonymous said...

oh gosh. i kept doing that. repeatly, with the same guy a few months ago. it was kinda like a one and done phone call.