Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm really tired of explaining myself.

Tonight my mom threw a dinner party and I had to babysit (for free, mind you) ten snotty nosed brats who kept spilling and screaming and running around... and basically being pain in the asses.
I realized i turned into the girl that everyone hates at dinner parties. I was the bitch; i kept yelling at the little kids to just shut the fuck up (not in those words but i certainly thought it several times). I felt really bad, but I didn't know what else to do.

and then one of the older, brattier ones said: "wow, you look dead, and like crap."

well thanks, you stupid seventh grade slut. i feel like shit, and it's YOUR fault, so it makes it totally okay for you to insult ME.


you know what? fuck it; i'm going to be the bitch that everyone hates, and i'm going to be moody and grouchy at random times (no, not because i'm PMSing either), and i'm NOT going to explain myself.

because i don't have to.


Anonymous
01:36:33 AM

4 comments:

thewordofrashi said...

This reminds me of the time last year when my brother and his orchestra class went to Carnegie Hall. Now, this was a great honor, don't get me wrong. But my parents absolutely would not let me fly up to New Jersey to stay with my aunt and uncle for the majority of the trip (minus the actual concert).

The result:

Finding myself on a bus for 10 hours with the most obnoxious bunch of middle schoolers you could ever imagine. About halfway through "99 Bottles of Beer" I very nearly got up and strangled one of them.

Kudos on your self control. It sucks, I know. Just deal with it. Hopefully you won't have to do it again.

Anonymous said...

hate to say it, but you just explained yourself

Anonymous said...

I know waht you mean sometimes you just want to be pissed and sulk and not have to be social at all.

Anonymous said...

yea dude. don't even care what they think. yell and scream all you want. thats exactly what i want to do right now. yell and scream at everyone i'm mad at.