Monday, November 06, 2006

Words from my my mind:

"You deserve so much better than me... You deserve someone who could help you, someone who could be everything you need them to be and more... someone who could..."

I am Interrupted by Him.

"Could you Love me?"

"Because if you could love me than you'd be everything I need, and if you can love me than I'll fight to be everything for you as long as you'll let me, as long as I can."

~*~

When I learned that you could accept me for who I am, all my flaws and imperfections and everything that I have been and could be...

I fell. I fell so far into you I lost myself. I stopped worrying about you. I stopped thinking about the inadequacy of me.

FELL in LOVE with YOU.

To let go and not know if there's going to be someone to catch me, not knowing if we're plummeting to some unknown disaster, or be like children digging to china, falling all the way to some foreign land...

Falling so far that you know longer know if you're falling or flying, floating away on a dream that is so beautiful that you think your heart will breat with the beauty of it.

Wrapped in your arms, laughing and crying with all the time we've lost and all we have to gain... You carried me from the couch to the bed and we dreapt while we were awake...

No dream could be as beautiful as you.

I know we don't know. I know every day you could be taken away from me and every moment with you is precious...

~*~

Words from my HEART:

"I don't think I couldn't love you"

And I couldn't.

Here is Love....

I know we're falling, and it's the greatest freedom I've ever known.


Anonymous
09:55:51 AM

3 comments:

TintedFragipan said...

tl, dr

Anonymous said...

aww... i want that.

Anonymous said...

Ok well here goes.
So I really liked this girl for like 2 years. Finally ask her out. Go out for 7 months then she dumps me. That's all fine and shit if you want to do that to me it's your right to break up. But at least have the fucking honor to do it to my face not in a fucking email. Then on top of that hurt me worse by getting a new guy within 3 fucking weeks. Alright now you want to act like everything is ok. Well guess what honey, their is a reason why I cant look at one side of the room. And why I leave any possible chance I get. Truly I don't really know why i'm still mad. I cant stay mad at anyone, other than my family, for more than 10 minutes so if I'm still fucking mad at you it must be for a reason. I don't think I've ever felt this angry, sad and just fucking betrayed before. I guess it's got a lot to do with me being angry at myself for letting myself care that much about you and on top of that thinking that you might actually have ever cared about me. How could I have been that fucking nieve.
The only problem here with the above portrait of anger and frustration is that I still feel the exact fucking way about you as I did when we were going out and that pisses me off more than anyone could possibly comprehend.
See yuh