Saturday, May 13, 2006

You are my best friend. When you call my house and tell me to come over I normally expect you NOT to be having sex with your boyfriend when I walk in the door. That's just one of the rules of best-friendom. If you could get in control of your sixteen-year-old hormones for two seconds we wouldn't be having this problem.

No, I didn't like it when you said "Oh sorry I forgot about you!" and when your boyfriend said, "Holy shit! What is SHE doing here?!", it just added insult to injury.

Maybe being the third wheel for the past month has gotten to my head, but this doesn't sound like best friends anymore. I'm sorry if I've been a pain in the ass for you to drag around lately.

It's either me or him.

And I could never ever tell you this.


Anonymous
01:59:32 PM

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

k

Anonymous said...

sorry.

Anonymous said...

did somebody say 3-Way?!

Anonymous said...

OP, you have all my empathy.

My dear, dear, (I'm making assumptions here) girl.

Anonymous said...

^^ *SLAP*

I feel really sorry for you. You may not want to get rid of your best friend because she(?) and her boyfriend have an addiction to hormonal behavior. It's a high school relationship, you can outlast it.

Anonymous said...

That's not what friends do. You need to tell her how you feel, although if she hasn't figured it out, she must be pretty dim. I'd say she's not worth your time.

Anonymous said...

yeah... that's effed up...

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»