Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Look, why can't you just let me make my own decisions and not have everyone going off and having conferences about how awful i am.You've done it before to other people, yet some how you guys just dont understand when we all tell you how assholish you are being. Well now you are doing it to me, and you ask "why didnt you tell us?!?!". You, my friends have answered your own question. Why would I want to tell you when you are so mean to everyone else who does similar things. Stop alienating me among my friends. You guys were supposed to be friends (well most of you) but know you are just being assholes. You wonder why I don't hang out with you guys at lunch, the reaesons are staking up higher and higher. I want to be your friends but, golly jee wilikers!!!! stop attacking me behind my back because you know ill stand up to you if you say the stuff to my face!!!!! If you want to curse me out, isult me, beat me up, please , do so, but do it to my face!!!!


Anonymous
12:01:17 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh i hate people like this. One minute they act like your friend the next minute they diss you. I pretty much have cut out people who have dont that to me from my life completly but i used to have a couple friend like this.