Friday, May 12, 2006

Thanks a lot for letting me know that I am not, and will never be, good enough for anything or anyone. That when I go to college, it will just be a waste of your money. That I have no drive to do anything. Except when I try to say anything to help my case, saying that there's kids at Enloe that barely do any work and at least I'm better than them, you say I'm just making excuses. And that my attitude "problem" will hurt me in the future.

And saying that "God won't help you either based on your attitude" just takes the cake. I mean really, what is that about?
Being Asian sucks sometimes.


Anonymous
10:42:53 PM

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there

Anonymous said...

school matters so little in the real world.

TintedFragipan said...

Saying that there are kids who do less than you is an easy excuse and a cop out. Don't compare yourself to others either way.

Anonymous said...

I thought asians didn't believe in god :).

Anonymous said...

some do, some don't

you should talk to the ASA kids - most of the chinese/taiwanese ones are pretty hardcore christians

Anonymous said...

um..you don't have to be christian to believe in god? hindus believe in god, and they're asian too.

Anonymous said...

You sound like someone I know.

Anonymous said...

commenter#6, we got that special connection, and i know who u are!

Anonymous said...

hey, white people get told stuff like that too!