Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I want Tangst to have the glory it once had. The shine is still there, I can see it poking out more and more from the last few months of filth and unsupportive, deliberately malicious commentary. I have watched Tangst from the beginning, before it was even Tangst. I have grown to love it. I want a Tangst reformation, but it is already in the works. Thanks to all of you. I love Tangsters. I love the drama, and the gentle or not-so-gentle advice. I <3 Tangst.


Graffiti Pastry
10:51:46 PM

5 comments:

thewordofrashi said...

I am currently in the process of writing a Chronicles of Tangst. Look for it in the coming weeks, aka after AP exams.

Anonymous said...

guys, stop asking for a change in tangst. you can bitch all you want but no one's going to change their posting style because /you/ asked us to. if you dont like it you can stop readin the site.

Graffiti Pastry said...

anon1, I believe you misunderstood my post. It was a glorification of Tangst. I love Tangsters... you can think of it as my love letter to Tangst. I just sort of wish you had read all of the post. Why would one become a contributor if they did not indeed, love Tangst?

Anonymous said...

i did read the whole thing. you bashed and then you said "but its okay i love you anyhow!"

Anonymous said...

no, he says he used to want the change, but he's glad to see the change begin to arrive. he loves us all :)