Saturday, May 20, 2006

can someone PLEASE tell me how to do those cute little hearts on facebook and myspace?

i just cant figure it out.


Anonymous
03:15:00 PM

33 comments:

TintedFragipan said...

the &hearts hearts then it's "& hearts" without the space.

Anonymous said...

i think there's a semi-colon on the end:

& hearts ;

minus the spaces:
♥

Anonymous said...

for facebook: <3 with a space after it

for myspace: &+hearts+; except take out the plusses.

TintedFragipan said...

Hmmm, but it's working on my computer without the semicolon. For instance, &hearts and ♥ are producing the same thing? At least for me.

Anonymous said...

♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥

Anonymous said...

how do u make the signe before the heart, the thing that looks kinda like an 8?

Anonymous said...

♥

Anonymous said...

shift+7
Do you not have common sense or do you just not use your eyes?

Anonymous said...

& hearts

Anonymous said...

&hearts

Anonymous said...

&hearts

Anonymous said...

&hearts

Anonymous said...

If this makes popular status, I think I'm going to cry..

Anonymous said...

♥

Anonymous said...

♥ did i do that right?

Anonymous said...

I did

Anonymous said...

%hearts

Anonymous said...

&hearts

Anonymous said...

♥

Anonymous said...

(And I just pushed it over the popular post mark)

hah.

♥

sithgirl said...

Actually, Dan and I discussed this earlier - because there's not new content in each of the comments, it's not going on the popular posts page.

And besides previous commenter, the popular posts have 16+ comments on them, not 21+ comments.

Anonymous said...

^^ZING!

Anonymous said...

Thank god! I was getting nervous this would go in the sacred popular posts.

Whew.

&hearts

Anonymous said...

♥

Magic Whale said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"sacred"? come on. let it go in the popular posts. we all need to see some happy hearts now and then.

Anonymous said...

♥

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it.. maybe this SHOULD go in the popular posts, mainly as a tutorial. I mean... I can't say it's exactly intuitive on how to produce the adorable little hearts on Tangst.

And I guess it's true. We could all use some cute little hearts.

&hearts

Anonymous said...

&hearts

Anonymous said...

&hearts
i hope i did it right.
haha i love how many comments this post has gotten

Anonymous said...

This totally deserves a spot on the popular posts list.

Anonymous said...

♥

Anonymous said...

^^If only to keep it from happening again.