Sunday, March 04, 2007

"I told him I loved him. Quietly, under my breath. And then I kissed him really hard so he wouldn't have a chance to say anything back, because I knew he didn't feel the same way.

I'm just glad he didn't say it back without meaning it. It means that when, or if, he does...it will mean so much more. I like that he's frugal with love. I like that I have to earn it.

And I especially liked the intensity with which he kissed me back. Fear, lust, uncertainty, and yes...the slightest hint of the beginning of that dirty four letter word. It was beautiful."

UPDATE: He said it. :)


Anonymous
03:55:00 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im very happy for you op :)

Anonymous said...

yay!

Hannah said...

Maybe you just have a personal problem with the OP, anon 1. But... to me, it sounds like she's a pretty understanding girl.