Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am really addicted to CSI. I mean really. I love GSR (haha you guys probably have no Idea what that is) and I get a kind of high once I get online with my friends in the afternoon or during lunch. I knd of think my online friends are like a surrogate because my friends at school don't have the same period off. I'm safe online, but my mom freaks out so I have to do it behind her back and not metion the forum. (she thinks they're all pedophiles) I get so excited about an upcoming episode that I can't sleep for several hours after I go to bed sometimes. I also hate how my brother *has* to play Runescape so he kicks me off every hour. Why can't he like something else? I don't want to give up my addiction it's not like it's hurting me.


Anonymous
07:52:32 PM

12 comments:

thewordofrashi said...

Woah. I really did not follow that at all.

But from what I did gather, your mother thinks that all of us Tangsters are pedophiles?

Not cool.

Anonymous said...

not only that, but everyone on the internet

Anonymous said...

Not the Tangsters. The people on the CSI forums.

Anonymous said...

:) do you get on there?

Anonymous said...

I promise that you can find something better to do with your time. I too was once sucked into one of those obscure addictive forums where everyone shares the same unhealthy obsession, but when you look back a decade from now, think how much you'll regret wasting those hours everyday not doing something actually worthwhile (ie. getting good grades, making real friends, helping people, etc.) I know I did.

Anonymous said...

To Anon. 4:
Are you asking if I go on the forums? No. I know the person who wrote the post.

Anonymous said...

Curse you for knowing who I am, last poster. :P

Anonymous said...

"Are you asking if I go on the forums? No. I know the person who wrote the post."

I was talking to the op obviously. Egocentric much?

Anonymous said...

^^ I *am* the OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

^^ I *am* the OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

^^ I *am* the OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OOps, heh heh, triple post... Soorry!