Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I understand completely how you are feeling. You 'hate' me but I understand. Maybe you like him... I am just guessing. I understand what that is like. I really don't have anything against you. I don't know why you think I do. I didn't make an obscene gesture at you or call you any names. I am not that girl. I am sorry if you miss him and I am sorry if I took him off the market and out of your arms. But he did want you and you didn't want him back. So he moved on. Every time I see you coming I dodge in another direction but as my favorite adult said: "It's your school too" and he is mine too. He does really like me. I am so lucky for that and grateful and I am not looking to hurt him. I understand if you are protective. But things between him and I are good. We really have a good thing going. I think that as 'needy' as I am his desire to fix every problem is comforting. BUT I do agree with you... I have to solve my own problems. But you are missing the point. He wants me. He wants to be with me. So I am not using him for his support. We are supporting each other, feeding off each other. We care about each other. How long is this relationship going to last? Well I don't know but it sure isn't ending tomorrow. I don't understand why you are going to lose your friendship with him over me. But what I realize... is that this isn't about me. This is about him and how much you care for him. But think... if you really cared about him you'd let him be happy. I am sick of seeing him upset over you treating him horribly. I understand how hard it is ... I've been through this. I am a nice person ... get to know me before you hate me. Try to see what he sees. I am not trying to push you out of his life. In fact I want you there just as much as I want my former best friend in my life. Don't be silly. Please talk to him.


Please treasure these last two months and don’t spend them hating on someone whose company you enjoy.


Anonymous
04:25:00 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As much as I hate to say this...you need to say this to her. It just might help.