Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I know I should be happy for all the people in our graduating class who overcame the mediocrity and got into ivy league colleges, overcame whatever issues they had at home and with friends and in relationships, and didn't let it ruin their chances.

But I did let it ruin my chances. I just needed a few more months, and it happened anyway.

All the great-college-goers have a great life ahead of them, so it doesn't matter when I say that

I

Hate

Them.

And that it doesn't matter. This April fool's the joke was on me.

Anonymous
11:35:00 AM

3 comments:

thewordofrashi said...

There is so much more to life than getting into an Ivy League school. Hell, it doesn't really matter where you go to college in the end.

You'll be successful. Don't worry.

Anonymous said...

pshh, you think I have any idea what's ahead of me? I've got four years to goof off, spend my parents' money, and study ancient runes that will never do me any good in my eventual job as a receptionist. I don't have a plan or a great life. We've both got an even shot at making it in the world, you'll just get into it sooner and with fewer illusions.

PChis said...

You can do very well at almost any college you choose to go to.

You didn't really want to spend 4 years with a bunch rich douchebags anyways did you?