Sunday, September 02, 2007

you know how people say that you shouldn't like a guy just because he's cute, and not just because of his looks.

everyone likes to think that they do that, and they're not shallow. but we know that most people are that shallow.

i've always been one of those people, until i met him.

he's definitely not the attractive one, and if you just showed me in a random group, i would never think a second thought about him.

but we're in a class together. and we spent most of a day together. and he's one of the most charming, charismatic, and non-jerky guys i've ever met.


Anonymous
10:33:00 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happened to me too with my girlfriend, although several people accused me of "settling"

Anonymous said...

I'm never attracted to attractive guys. I go for the ugly ones.

Just don't tell that to my former boyfriends.

Anonymous said...

I have been attracted to attractive guys before, but often I also end up attracted to unattractive ones, too. Probably more often, actually.

Usually for me it's more something about their personality or character than their looks, although looks probably do influence me subconsciously, somewhere.