Saturday, September 08, 2007

Lunatic love thought without thinking and through

I ask you not to leave for thousands of reasons, for example for me, I am a reason, I might even be the reason, but there are thousands more, without counting me I can name countless reasons, like for example us, because that reason is twice as important as me, that reason is two, but not any two, it is us two, you and I, us as always, the ones from the pictures, from the walk on the afternoons, from the kisses, from the discussions on the telephone about the thousands of reasons that exist for us to be together, form yesterday’s night, from today’s morning, but there are more reasons, lots more, like the cold space that’s left in the right side of my body, or the left one, either one is the same, they are still really cold, still there are more reasons, and there are so many that I don’t know which one goes next, I’m afraid I could go on forever, and if I never stop giving you reasons then I would never know if you’re staying or not, and that frightens me, I don0t want you to leave, because if you leave millions of dreams will become orphans, and if you have ever seen an orphan you’ll know that’s very sad, almost as sad as if you leave, but I hope you don’t, I need you for tons of things, like having someone I can give stupid nicknames without getting hit or starred coldly as a answer, or to enjoy lots of movies from which I’ll only remember a few scenes because I’ll be busy on the other ones, because those scenes I don’t remember are stuck in my mind, and they burn and burn when you’re not here, that means that if you leave they won’t stop burning, and will make way through my brain, and will make way through my chest, and there’ll be thousands of wounds, one for each reason I have for you to stay, so you’ll know what I say is true, someday you’ll hear about the poor bastard that walks with a thousand open wounds and that won’t stop muttering one name that only he can understand, and you’ll know it’d me, because only a person who knows how it feels to lose someone even if there’s thousands of reasons would understand, so I ask you not to leave, all your stuff is here, or at least what matters, what matters to me, except for you, there’s no you, but I know you’ll be here, because there’s a thousand reasons for you to come, and those reasons will pick you up in a horse wherever you are and bring you to me, so will be together and it’ll be as if you never left, because if there’s something easier than leaving it is staying, it requires of less than half the work, specially when there’s a thousand reasons to do it, for example the knife you left, the blood must be dry by now, it was long ago, but I know you’ll be back, even if it is only to know what happened to the knife, or to me, they say that I’ll walk again soon, so I’ll soon go looking for you, because maybe you don’t come because you can’t, or they won’t let you, but if a can walk I can pick you up, and I’ll tell you not to worry, that I’m fine, that there’s nothing to forgive, that life can give us another chance, only if you don’t have another knife. I think I don’t like knives.

Anonymous
01:46:00 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was...weird. Beautiful, in a way, but weird.

oh, and I don't know if this is the op's fault or not, but OH JEEZUZ WALL OF TEXT.

Anonymous said...

Actually I made it so it would be a wall of text. Looked more... desperate.

Anonymous said...

Charles Dickens himself would have been intimidated by the size of that sentence.

giggidy.

Anonymous said...

oh, well that's ok then. I guess it worked.