Thursday, September 06, 2007

I just found this blog by hitting the "next blog" link (which is actually kind of a sad hobby) and thought maybe I could give it a try. I’m from Bogotá, the capital of Colombia for those who don’t know it. All that is just to give a little background of all this…
I’ve always waited for that girl. Don’t know her name, or her looks. Don’t know her age, or her eyes’ color. And actually don’t even care. Still I’ve just waited for her. Every night still I dream of her, in that foggy silhouette kind of dream, and even though at the morning I can’t even remember her voice, I still remember how she make’s me feel. I know that as soon as I meet her I will know that she’s the girl I’ve been waiting for so long… maybe I’m just a pathetic guy that hopes for something impossible… but if she doesn’t exist then life’s just not worth living it. That’s why she has to exist… there’s no other way… I'll just have to… wait.


Anonymous
01:27:00 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Bogotá, congratulations, you're in the same state as most of us.

Accept my sincerest welcomes to our little club.

Dr.A said...

Yeah don't even bother though. Membership at that little club should be short-lived, if anything. Don't love that stone for too long or there won't be much left of you. Reality is really what matters. Die Traueme sind kein Realitaet.