Saturday, September 08, 2007

There's a boy who is very nice. He likes me very much. We are interested in the same things, watch some of the same shows, read some of the same books, and have a similar view of the universe. He's everything that I ever wanted. He told me last night that he was glad he finally had someone to talk to about all this stuff. My mind/soul/spirit/whatever is screaming: this is the guy who embodies everything you think is good, morally and intelectually! If anyone could be "the one" it would be him.

Except I'm not attracted to him.

And then there's a boy, who is extremely cute. I have one class with him and I try to sit next to him whenever I can. I'm too shy to talk to him, even though I know he's single. Whenever I see him I think "damn, I want to have his babies!" For him my sexual intincts kick in and make me realize that human is animal.

The soul seeks perfection
The body seeks a fuck buddy

Anonymous
09:37:00 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

someday you'll find both in the same person. don't give up hope!

Anonymous said...

The emotional aspects should always be more important than the physical ones. Besides, if you can't even talk to this other guy I doubt much will come out of it.

PChis said...

Congratulations, you're like every other person in the world at some point in their life.