Friday, May 12, 2006

I feel bad for feeling jelous, but you never take me shopping. Maybe I like spending time (and money) with you too. But I know why you took her. I don't have time, I don't have money, and you haven't seen her in sooooo long. I know I shouldn't feel jelous, but I do. I feel left out.
I tried to tell you, but I felt so selfish. So I told you something else instead. Maybe you got the point, maybe you didn't, but either way, you were so nice about it that I don't know whether I feel better or worse now.


Anonymous
08:43:22 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^^yes i do believe the op said that they feel bad for feeling jelous. They arn't saying its justified.

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry. Really really really sorry. I now officially hate myself for leaving you out then bringing up again. Why don't we go shopping together next weekend? Or the next. Whenever you're available, I'll make myself available. I am soooooooooooo sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess i'll have to get in line, because I wanted to take you shopping... pooh *weeps*