Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wow, I really haven't figured this out yet at all. I hung out with you in a group of mutual friends recently after not talking in months. We barely know each other. All of a sudden, you act very nice to me. And you pay a lot of attention to me. And you don't act that way towards other people. Which, on its own would make it obvious that you had a crush on me. Except that, one, I'm nearly positive you have a crush on someone else and, two, even though you're unusually nice and attentive, you act that way in a way that seems completely platonic. And I usually know whether a person has a crush on me as soon as I talk to them. Which begs the question of why anyone would be nice and pay a lot of attention to anyone else unless they wanted love or something else. I don't have anything that you want. I don't get it.


Anonymous
11:13:00 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You assume too much. First off, you can flirt without having any other intentions. It's just fun sometimes. Second, maybe this kid just wants to be your friend? It's not impossible for two members of opposing genders to have a strong friendship without it leading to sexual intimacy.