Thursday, February 01, 2007

My self-esteem is a lot lower than usual. My self-esteem used to be really high, but now I feel like what I do is unappreciated and not good enough for anyone: my parents, my friends, the guy I like, or even me.
My parents think I don't try hard enough. My mom thinks I need to get in better shape. I feel like my friends enjoy being with other people more than me and that I get on their nerves sometimes. I'm not confident enough to ask the guy I like on a date. I feel like he's in another social class now, even though Enloe's cliques are hardly ever definite. I feel like I, myself, am not outgoing or interesting enough. It's like I can't satisfy anyone, not even myself.


Anonymous
12:54:00 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel like that too, though I'm my own worst critic.