Sunday, February 11, 2007

I honestly believe that someday I'll do something amazing and that I'll earn some sort of recognition and that maybe even someone will write me a letter because of it if the world still uses letters at all by that point.

Which is why it's sad to me that you don't really seem to think so because I would have thought that you of all people (except my mother) might. But I guess it's no big deal because you're just being realistic and I can't really blame you for that.


Anonymous
10:35:00 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

most probably you wont do anything amazing. i mean, its much more likely that youll be an average person who never amounts to being anything.

Anonymous said...

ok so this is going to be a little cliche, but really i have found that you have to be your own biggest supporter. Sometimes people will believe in you, but you can't count on anyone to always support you. you know you can do it, so go for it. prove them wrong.

Anonymous said...

Might as well try...

I feel like I could've almost written this post, even though I know I didn't.

Anonymous said...

yea i think alot of people feel that they will be above average when they "grow up".when in the end we all end up comrades.