Tuesday, December 12, 2006

i'm just so fucking angry, and so frustrated.

i try my hardest in my math class (precalc C, in the highest track at my school) ... and i've been struggling since pretty much the eigth grade. i try and try but no matter how hard i work or how much i study it just doesn't seem to work out for me. i'm dropping down a level at semester but i always feel like the dumb one of my friends (because i hang out with the smart people at my school).

i hate it, i fucking hate it and i wish i was smarter so i could actually have a reason to be as narcissistic (sp?) as i am.


Anonymous
10:25:46 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spelled it correctly.

Anonymous said...

School and math classes aren't really a measure of intelligence, as much as I would like sometimes to pretend that they are. A lot of extremely smart and intelligent people don't even do very well in school to begin with.

That being said, just the fact that you're in the highest math track at your school shows that you're doing okay. Even if you're struggling...well, pre-calc is actually harder for a lot of people anyway. Not everyone, but a lot. I'm in pre-calc this year and I'm still doing okay, but not nearly as well as I was in previous years of math. Same with several of my friends.

Basically, the point is that you don't really need to feel that bad about it. I... hope that helped, and I'm sorry if it didn't.