Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sometimes I feel like i'm completely over him. I can hold a completely sane and normal conversation without freaking out about every little detail. I think this is because now I see him for more then just a glimpse in the hallway.

Then other times, he'll say something small and insignificant, or do something really sweet (like yell at the annoying guy for bothering me) and i'll be the happiest person because of it. At those times I'm not over him, and think about what he's said in the past and whether it means anything.

I'm so ready to be over it and move on because I know for a fact he doesn't feel that way towards me, but for some reason I can't. Whenever a slow song comes on the radio, I still think of him.


Anonymous
10:37:38 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one someone does something nice to you you will always feel gratified no matter what. even if its someone you don't like. so just because you're thankful because he does small nice things to you doesn't necessarily mean you like him back. its a natural thing to be thankful to someone whether you like them or not.

maybe not. but i hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

you know what you should do? Have sex with him. thats the solution sex him up.