Sunday, March 26, 2006

Three nights ago I had the dream where I was trying to teach you to cook and you were throwing dirty dishes everywhere. The night after that I had a dream we were fighting, and last night we were trying to hang a sign up in the middle of the highway. I don't get it. I think I'm vaguely disturbed because in real life you're very competent. I also think I enjoy dreaming with you because I'm vaguely in love with you and you're creeping into my subconsious. This frightens me. Should I even bother with the whole thing when we are both in all the same stuff after school and will be looking at each other's faces every day until the end of senior year?

Who am I kidding? I'm rambling and you need to stop being serious and competent and throw some dishes around. Damn you. You make me neuratic.


Anonymous
09:11:53 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love.

Anonymous said...

Last night I dreamed that me and my boyfriend were camp counselors, only I cheated on him with one of the campers.

The night before that I dreamed I was a lobster.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Anonymous said...

Those are both very nice dreams. Anonymous #2 is right, though. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Sometimes dreams can be trying to tell you something, but as long as you feel like you have a pretty healthy relationship...