Friday, March 24, 2006

I want to talk to her, i've been trying since February I really have, I know she cares about me, I need to tell her I need to unload my problems to someone human, I know that she'll care about me as much or more I know it's in my best interest I know she would want me to talk to her if I needed to- yet I lied to her yesterday about calling her house, and I can't seem to get out the simple sentence "Can I please talk to you?" I have told my self over and over and over "I'll talk to her tomorrow, just one more day, just one more day, just one more day..."
what's wrong with me, I can see only pros to talking to her, I've had many chances to, yet I can never get it out. Maybe if I told someone else that i would talk to her then i actually will. So tangsters, you are now that someone else. I do solemly swear that I WILL talk to her tomorrow. I will NOT put it off any longer. It will make things tons better. I have no reason not to, so I will.


Anonymous
12:22:36 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no doubt that you will!

Anonymous said...

Have you done it?

Anonymous said...

I talked to her, i was was right. but why the hell couldn't i do it earlier?

Anonymous said...

Because it's just human nature. Congrats for talking to her, though.