Saturday, March 25, 2006

I hate the way she told him so many stupid lies about me, how she tried to bait me into saying I hated him so she could run off and tell him, how she made sure she was always hugging him when I walked by, how she got all of her slutty friends in on it too, how she acted like she thought it was so great that we were together. But the only one I'm really mad at is him for breaking up with me because he believed her word over mine.

And now? Now, she is still his friend, he broke up with me ages ago (a month), I pretend she never did anything awful, he says plenty about me but since then not single word to me and I'm just tired of it all.

Life goes on. (maybe)


Anonymous
09:03:22 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...*huggles*they suck. You rock my socks. Every night. Mm'kay?

Swales said...

Life does go on, especially if you set your mind to making it go on. You ought to confront her and tell her that you're upset with what she did. Confront him and tell him exactly what you said here-- that you're dissappointed that he took her word over yours.

And then, breathe-- and go on with life.

Anonymous said...

anonymous 1, you are awesome in so many ways, my little teacup full of love. But how do you almost (you missed one I think) always know when it is me posting?

And to swalest'shooth, I'm afraid the girl I am talking about is not someone you can afford to be serious with. And I'm actually not bothered (anymore) by the way all of this ended. And it did. Even so, it's quite difficult to say "that's life" about your own. But life does go on thanks to little people like my dear anonymous 1.

Anonymous said...

You just totally made my day even though I've been all mopey. I can tell it's you because...of my sixth sense...I dunno. I'm typing con my gloves and it is wicked awesome.