Thursday, March 23, 2006

It happened. It finally happened. He'd warned me it might, though he'd try not to. I guess I sort of expected it to happen, sooner or later. And I had wondered how I would take it, sooner or later or whenever it happened. I've never had any experience with this kind of thing before, after all.

Maybe I'm too forgiving. Maybe I should kick his ass. Maybe I should leave him.

...but, I don't want to.

I feel no jealousy at all, I don't feel as if I've been betrayed. I feel no differently towards him... I still love him just as much as I did before. Everyone has weaknesses, and this is just his, I suppose. And he was sincerely sorry-- that counts for a lot.

I probably am too forgiving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he were acutally sorry he wouldn't have done it in the first place. Someone who loved you wouldn't cheat.

PChis said...

If he was sincerely sorry perhaps he really did just fuck up this one time. Give him that second chance, especially if, as you say, your feelings are still there.

If he does it again though, have no mercy.

Anonymous said...

i love pchis.

Anonymous said...

Well, what he did was pretty bad, but I'd have to say I agree with pchis.