Thursday, March 23, 2006

It simply isn't fair. seriously. I don't understand how once we've established there is something seriously wrong with me this year, and I'm obviously having problems with you, with school, with extracurriculars,i don't get how you can just say "fix it."

Obviously I can't fix it on my own. If i could, i would have by now. Did that ever occur to you? of course not. is it not clear that i need your help in this? im only 16 years old.

why would you threaten to take away my boyfriend, the only thing that has made me feel the least bit good about myself this entire year? frankly, he supports me and loves me more than i've ever believed you to.

I tell you I need help, but frankly even I don't know what's causing this so i can't tell you what i need. it's your JOB to work through it with me and figure out what the problem is and help me with it. but you just wipe your hands of it and tell me "well, we can't help you until you tell us what to do." and then you go into your fucking speech about what GREAT parents you are because you came from such disadvantaged families and you dont want to subject me to that.

somehow, i think you arent sparing me from anything. when i tell you how im feeling, you scrutinize me and mock my feelings and tell me i cant feel that way. i have no right to be depressed? how can you say that?

i can't fucking handle this on my own. why won't you get over yourselves and realize it probably isn't healthy to want to swerve into oncoming traffic just for the love and care i'd get recovering from the injuries?


Anonymous
08:49:58 PM

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

talk to your friends. Please. They want to help, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

This may seem mean, but your parents don't need to help you. If they don't want to help find someone else.You have a boyfriend who from what I read of your post, cares for you. Your parents are just the people who raised you.

Be thankful for your parents "making" you, and find someone else.

Every time you have trouble with your parents just remember:
1. They're only human
2. They do care about you
3. No matter what your bond by blood, if not love.

Also a trick I did with my parents, who said the same type of "what do you want us to do" crap, was I make a list of everything I whated them to help with, or do.

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to that person. Your friends love you and want to support you.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes parents really DON'T care, anonymous2. Just think about it. There are bad people out there, and some of them have kids. It's not the kids' responsibility to take up all of the slack.

Anonymous said...

talk to a friend, someone you trust that's what I did, and it fucking saved my life

Anonymous said...

anonymous2 to anonymous4

Yeah your right but more times then most, they do. For them to even care about talking shows something though. My parents avoid me like a plague, and my mother many times has said I'm going to hell. I KNOW they don't "like" me, but I doubt they don't love me. The fact that my mother carried me in her womb for 9 months is enough for me.

Anonymous said...

i realize how much worse it could be though, guys. dont think im ungrateful for that. i could have parents who neglect me or beat me.

Anonymous said...

^Exactly. When you have kids you're signing a contract that you'll be giving up your money, your time, and you emotional sanity for the next 18 years to make them the best person they can possibly be. If you don't have the time to be a good parent get your friggin' tubes tied.

Anonymous said...

^
Not really. Legally you just have to feed, dress, get them an education, and make sure thy're healty.

PChis said...

Legality be damned sir. We're not machines, we're humans.