Saturday, December 17, 2005

She loves him. She sees him and smiles at him everyday. She sees him at school and after school, sometimes even after after school. He most likely returns her feelings. He doesn't know that she goes home every night and lives a different life. She goes home to depression and fear. He doesn't know about this, but I do. I know that she throws up after meals on occassion, though she tries hard to stop. I know that she thinks she's ugly and stupid. I know how to love her. He doesn't. I appreciate her company, as does he, but he wastes it. I think she's beautiful in every sense of the word. He just thinks she's pretty.

She doesn't even know who I am, but I know everything about her.


Anonymous
12:55:46 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, girls suck that way, well...most of them anyways.

Anonymous said...

that "kiss the girl" song from the Little Mermaid comes to mind, I must admit.