Thursday, December 22, 2005

I finally know for sure that I'm in love with him, but how do I tell him that? I don't know if he's still in love with me, or if he's moved on. He might even be dating someone right now but I'm too scared to ask. Either answer would put me even more on edge.

We already tried the dating thing and it's my fault we failed. I kept thinking of what if questions. The most recurring being "Can we still be friends if this doesn't work?" He's such a pivotal part of my life. I really can't picture my life without him in it. I pushed him away to keep him close. Wow, that's so messed up sounding.

Why do I always let my fear keep me from being completely happy?


Anonymous
06:41:40 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...whoever this is, I wish I could give you a huge hug. I had this really great boyfriend (originally my best friend) and we really tried to make the relationship work. However, I constantly freaked out about it, and after a REALLY long time, I called it quits for real.
The worst part is that I have no advice. All that experience, and I have yet to find the answer.
We're best friends again, but it took a lot of tears and fighting.

Anonymous said...

seriously, just tell him. a guy loves a straightforward girl, and it will make his life so much easier if he's having the same thoughts about you.