Friday, December 09, 2005

I love you so much. All I want to do is confess to you and live happily ever after.

But I know that will never happen. I know that telling you what I really feel will destroy us both, and everything we've worked for.

I tried so hard to be who I am not. I spent years building my reputation. If I were to tell you, all of that could be destroyed in the space of three words.

It would be worse for you, I know. It would break her heart, and she would ruin me, my family, and my friends. But I wish I could tell you.

I'm so sorry.


Good things come to those who wait
06:29:36 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first three paragraphs describe my situation exactly. It's so depressing. And yet he always seems to pull me out of that. He makes me smile and be happy just by being around. It's like I can't help but love him.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever listened to "23" by Jimmy Eat World? Sounds right up your alley.