Friday, September 26, 2008

we cuddled the entire night and he tried to kiss me but I stopped him. not because I didn't like him but because I don't want random hookups and I wanted to make sure we both had feelings for each other/be potentially dating before we did anything. if he doesn't like me...its fine, but I'd still value his friendship except for after that night... he barely talks to me and acts like an ass around me.

I dont know what to do now. bring it up? let it be and forget about even being friends with him? did I do something wrong or offend him in any way?


he's also my brother's hallmate/basically roommates because they both have singles. and I hangout with my brother all the time so I see him a lot and I'm tired of being treated like shit.


Anonymous
09:17:00 AM
9/25/2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you really want to know, ask him. What have you got to lose? At least you'll maybe learn more, if he can be honest with you. If you think it's a lost cause and you can shake it off, and don't care, just let it go. He sounds immature.