Saturday, November 24, 2007

I definitely put myself out there last night and, surprise surprise, there wasn't much on the other end. It actually WAS kind of surprising because I thought he liked me too. This is just one in a string of almost-something heartaches. I'm not bitter (well, yes I am, but it's not so bad, because I "learned" from it) but I just wish something would come my way.

All people can say is "at least you have the guts." Yes, yes I do. But it hasn't gotten me very far, has it?


Anonymous
02:54:00 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you have your health?

Anonymous said...

You will come to find that it is in all honesty so much better to actually risk the rejection, than to never know at all.

PChis said...

Guts may not have gotten you far yet, but they will.

Perseverance is the word.

Anonymous said...

in the end its worth it.