Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's the oddest thing... A girl who told me she adores me, shows all the love to the world around her, save for one person. Me. In my case, she almost acts indifferent. She never goes out of the way to acknowledge me, or call, or anything. Seems like it's all up to me. Much different from when we were just friends. I suppose it's an indirect or subconscious signal that I am different, and she really likes me. But it's hard pulling encouragement from discouragement.


Anonymous
09:43:11 PM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow, I wish this was about me but I know it's not because this doesn't sound like him. I wish I hadn't left him to do all the 'work' when really, I wanted all and yearn for all of his attention. Oh if I could apologize to him.

I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean...

the feelings are supposed to be something "mutual" but you feel like your the only one putting any effort into anything...

i guess girls are just icky

Anonymous said...

I think I know who this is. Girls are complicated, and sometimes we think things are obvious when they really aren't. I think things will pull together. But you could talk to her about it. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

It's like a sub-conscious hard to get ploy, I hate when that happens.

Well basically, the main problem with that annoying mindset is that you're not sure if they like you or not, but now that you're sure she does, just try to push through it.

If it lasts to long, give up I guesss?

Anonymous said...

i don't think it's a hard-to-get ploy, if she's supposed to like him to... it's just ...ick....

friendships can be like that too

Anonymous said...

Right, nevermind. Basically, things have been talked out. Dating = not happening for now. That's alright. Being good friends is nothing to complain about.